Performance Food Group
- Responsible for supervising personnel pulling orders, loading trucks for next-day delivery, and processing paperwork relating to product delivery. Functions as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and performs any duty assigned to best serve the company.
- Offering a $10,000 Hiring Bonus!
*This position is on our Night Shift.
- Supervises the administrative staff including: hiring, scheduling, providing training and guidance, establishing job standards and evaluating performance.
- Ensures timely, accurate and complete order pulling for all orders pulled during the shift. Ensures all orders are loaded in their entirety and in proper stop sequence on the assigned truck and trailer, and completes all necessary paperwork.
- Ensures all product received during the shift is stocked properly and that first-in/first-out warehouse procedures are followed for all stock rotation.
- Demonstrates a strong service quality ethic through personal example. Ensures that all associates have a thorough understanding of their individual roles in meeting or exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
- Coordinates pick planning in conjunction with the Warehouse Manager.
- Utilization of Company’s warehouse management system and other technologies available to maximize productivity. Analyzes the productivity levels of the warehouse operation and recommends appropriate changes.
- Handles building security to include locking warehouse and setting alarms after the night shift. Ensures the safe operation of all material handling. Complies with Company’s health and safety programs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent Experience.
- 2 – 4 years of warehouse or related experience.
- Associates/2-year technical degree in business management, logistics or related area.
- 4 – 6 years of warehouse experience within foodservice industry.
- Supervisory experience.
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the “Company”) provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: